Aquí encontrarás un proceso. Dibujos diarios, etapas de proyectos y bocetos que puedes comentar, discutir y opinar.
Para ver un portafolio de obras terminadas puedes ir a http://anilinaverdeazul.tumblr.com/

sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Pain

Este fue en ejercicio de clase :P
I chose Pain cuz'... This feeling is many things at one time. "I'd rather feel pain that nothing at all"... Says a song...
I find myself in this feeling, because thats what you feel when you're free, that's what you feel when you're in love, happy, or whatever... This feeling is like our shadow.
The exercise was non-figurative art, so we had to show a feeling with lines, and just one color. But... I draw a woman's face, trying to show the female pain.

1 comentario:

Santiago dijo...

Muy bonito y muy original...me gusta...Santi